Skip to product information
1 of 4

Stella & Chewy's Raw Coated Dog Kibble - Wild Caught Whitefish

Stella & Chewy's Raw Coated Dog Kibble - Wild Caught Whitefish

Regular price $27.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $27.00 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.
  • Raw-coated, baked kibble
  • Made with delicious, wild-caught whitefish
  • 65% ethically-sourced animal proteins & beneficial oils
  • 35% organic vegetables, fruits & other quality ingredients
  • Free of artificial additives, grains, potatoes, gluten, corn, wheat & soy


-Stella & Chewy's Raw Coated Kibble - Wild-Caught Whitefish Recipe is a delicious, easily digestible food that has many of the benefits of feeding raw with the convenience of a dry kibble. This balanced, minimally-processed recipe is oven-baked and is made of 65% pure ingredients from animals and beneficial oils. The other 35% is rich in organic fruits, vegetables and a variety of other natural ingredients such as probiotics.

-This kibble is high in quality protein, is completely free of grains and poultry, and each piece is coated with freeze-dried raw whitefish. It even has high levels of glucosamine and chondroitin to keep those hips and joints in great shape. Talk about an irresistible dish for your dog!

-This kibble is suitable for all breeds and life stages. Free of grains, gluten, potatoes, corn, wheat, soy, and artificial additives.



Crude Protein (min) 35.0%
Crude Fat (min) 14.5%
Crude Fibre (max) 5.0%
Moisture (max) 12.0%
Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min) 3.5%
Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.7%
Glucosamine* (min) 1,000 mg/kg
Chondroitin Sulfate* (min) 800 mg/kg
Calorie Content: 3,684 Kcal/kg, 432 Kcal/cup
*not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Food Nutrient Profiles.

Stella & Chewy's Raw Coated Kibble - Wild-Caught Whitefish Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages except for growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult).


3.5 lb / 1.6 kg


Whitefish, Salmon Meal, Chickpeas, Peas, Ocean Fish Meal, Pea Protein, Lentils, Sunflower Oil, Mackerel, Natural Vegetable Flavour, Salmon Oil, Sun-cured Alfalfa, Flaxseed, Salmon, Cod, Fenugreek Seed, Coconut Oil, Pumpkin, Cod Liver Oil, Pumpkin Seed, Organic Cranberries, Organic Spinach, Organic Broccoli, Organic Beets, Organic Carrots, Organic Squash, Organic Blueberries, Inulin (from Chicory Root), Thyme, Sage, Rosemary Extract, Tocopherols (preservative), Dried Kelp, Choline Chloride, Tricalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Phosphate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Salt, Dried Pediococcus acidilactici Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium longum Fermentation Product.

View full details