Skip to product information
1 of 3

Stella & Chewy's Raw Coated Kibble - Cage Free Duck Recip

Stella & Chewy's Raw Coated Kibble - Cage Free Duck Recip

Regular price $27.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $27.00 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.
  • Oven-baked kibble coated with freeze-dried raw duck
  • Protein-focused nutrition - 65% pure animal ingredients
  • Enhanced with probiotics, taurine, and Omega Fatty Acids for digestive, heart, skin & coat health</strong
  • No grains, gluten, potato ingredients, artificial preservatives or colouring
  • Suitable for dogs of all life stages, except for the growth of large-size dogs

Features

-Stella & Chewy's Raw Coated Dog Kibble - Cage-Free Duck gives your dog a taste of what their ancestors thrived on in the wild. This recipe is protein-focused, made with 65% pure animal ingredients and nutritious oils. The other 35% is fruits, veggies, and other wholesome ingredients. Gently oven-baking kibble maintains nutrition, while coating with freeze-dried raw duck adds a great taste. No grains, gluten, potato ingredients, corn, soy, wheat, poultry by-products, artificial preservatives or colourings are contained. Taurine, probiotics, and Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids aid in supporting digestive, heart, skin & coat health.

-Suitable for dogs of all life stages, except for the growth of large-size dogs (over 70 lbs. as an adult). Made in the USA.

Dimensions

3.5 lb / 1.6 kg

Ingredients:

Duck, turkey meal, peas, lentils, turkey, turkey fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), flaxseed, pea protein, natural vegetable flavor, turkey liver, turkey gizzard, goose, suncured alfalfa, fenugreek seed, coconut oil, pumpkin seed, organic cranberries, organic spinach, organic beets, organic carrots, organic squash, organic blueberries, salmon oil, pumpkin, inulin (from chicory root), thyme, sage, rosemary extract, tocopherols (preservative), dried kelp, taurine, potassium chloride, choline chloride, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, salt, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried Bacillus coagulans.

Care Instructions

GUARANTEED ANALYSIS

Crude Protein (min) 34.0%
Crude Fat (min) 14.0%
Crude Fibre (max) 5.0%
Moisture (max) 12.0%
Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min) 3.5%
Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min) 1.1%
Glucosamine* (min) 1,000 mg/kg
Chondroitin Sulfate* (min) 1,000 mg/kg
Total Microorganisms* (not less than) 10,000,000 CFU/lb
Calorie Content: 3,760 kcal/kg, 437 kcal/cup
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.

Stella & Chewy's Raw Coated Dog Kibble - Cage-Free Duck is formulated to meet the nutritional values established by the AAFCO Do Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life-Stages except for growth of large size dogs (more than 70 lbs as an adult).

No reviews
View full details